Hello everyone,

I think it’s safe to say we have fully recovered from the “incident”. The fish are doing fine and the few plants that we have growing are doing fine as well.

We also recently started using a slightly larger pellet food (Silver Cup 4.5). Still only feeding once a day but it’s pretty much a feeding frenzy now. I think they like it.

So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by davidstcldfl
Hey pniedzwiecki, Sorry to hear about your miss-hap. Sounds like it was a real mess...

Just wondering.....Are you starting the seeds right in the net pots while they are in the floating rafts ? How thick are your rafts ?
Thanks man. At first I was having really good luck with dropping the seeds right into the hydroton in the net pots. However, lately the seeds are either too wet or too dry and just not sprouting. The foam board is 2” thick and pretty sturdy. I have a few ideas that I am going to try as soon as I get a chance. I will keep you guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al
hi pniedzwiecki, sorry to here about your luck but those winds were pretty strong here
50+ mph gust. you were closer to the storm center they were probably alot worse. did
you get any snow. glad to see all is better now. nice setup you have.good luck Big Al
Yes, the wind here was incredible. Absolutely amazing. I don’t think I have ever experienced wind like that, even during hurricane season while living in Florida for 15 years.

Anyways, a video and some pics:

[video:31oedwv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uD0tz0aZh4[/video:31oedwv4]

Thanks,