Today was a banner day!

My system is running! I 've got a few minor leaks to take care of but everything is working as planned. I finished most of the tank plumbing yesterday. I decided that I was going to get after it hard and heavy with the goal of finishing today.

The biggest battle was joining the siphon sump to the pump sump. Using the plastic 1-1/2" bulkhead connectors, the hole saw I had was just a little too small and the barrels were a little thick, so getting the connectors on straight ended up being a battle. Here is a picture of the pump sump with the pump and over flow piping.

This is the piping inside the tank showing the growbed feed siphon, the overflow outlet and the outlet from the pump.

Once the tank was full and flowing into the growbeds it took a little adjusting of the feed valves and now everything is running sweetly (except for the one growbed I shutdown because it was leaking at the drain connector)! All the siphons are working as expected, Also the fish tank level remains the same level. I am stoked!

The way my luck runs I will go out tommorrow and find a big mess!

The question now is how do I proceed? How long should I let this cycle before adding Plants and fish and which should come first? Any help would be appreciated.