I suggested to the Aquaculture Representative that culture in an Aquaponics situation would relieve at least some of these issues, to which he agreed, but it did not matter since the regulations require anyone who is to possess a certificate for the redclaw to operate a rather large commercial business, no personal or small operations of redclaw are allowed any longer due to the pervious inexperience operators who could not supply the redclaw with their needs in order to become profitable.
I gotta say, stucco, that's just totally wrong on the face of it. I would think that could easily be challenged, as it smacks of "protectionism" toward big business, rather than safety, animal cruelty, or any other such excuse they may use. I suggest that you look up the laws personally at your County Law Library, rather than accepting the interpretation of someone that is bound up in administrative rules. If the administrative rules are not in line with the law, they can be beat! I know this personally, here in Montana!