The American People have no one to blame but themselves...the younger generations were never taught (and still aren't) anything about Patriotism, what it means, how it show it and why it is important to America.

This is a foot note added by me to clarify the statement above. When I speak of the younger generation not being taught the meaning of Patriotism, I am not referring to those gallant young men and women who serve in our Military or go on to further their education or get a job to support their selves and become responsible Americans. I am referring to those who walk the streets with their pants down below their ASS and others like them, young and old, with the same attitude living off the welfare of others. You and I know who they are and so do they.

Additionally, the dilution of the Natural Born American population by aliens (Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Muslims especially) who care nothing about America other than what they can take from it has further eroded the True American Way Of Life.

These usurpers don't want to be Americans...they want the free stuff our government hands out so freely, like candy to children (to everyone except Americans) and then the Government allows them be able to live in their own little communities where they have re-created their own culture and maintain their own language...never intending to learn the English language or anything else that is American. Instead the Government is forcing us to learn their language...now it's Spanish, next it will be Chinese, Japanese or Arabic...there will be no end to it unless we put a stop to it ourselves (We The People....True Americans).

Now that they are here, their votes at election time are supporting the very same people who allowed them to come here in the first place to be supported by the American Tax Payer, thus it is a self-generating system which is actually destroying America from the inside without ever firing a shot.

It has been said many times by many leaders of other countries who would like to see the Fall of America that it would come about from the inside rather than through War on American Soil.

I may be getting along in years, but myself, I'M READY TO FIGHT...and NOW.. !