That article turn out to be the biggest dog and pony show I've seen in awhile. There is nothing left to question now why the Aussies are so far ahead of the US in AP. I find it difficult to believe that so many uninformed persons had so much to say about something they knew absolutely nothing about because the NY Times reporter, even though he did apparently do some research, he berated the technology behind AP so much that he has created a laughing stock of a science that could feed millions in the future.

I was glad to see that Travis H. put in his penny's worth...I tried, but by the time I finally got registered, they had ceased accepting comments. Probably just as well, I have very little patience with idiots.

So, my trusted kin, we shall just keep plugging along and concern ourselves only with those that come knocking at our door seeking the wisdom that we have gleaned from our failures as well as our successes. Fifty years ago there was no such thing as a cell phone or laptop computer....time and progress marches on together.