ow I totally forgot to mention this idea ever b4 because I just found the darned place BUT ----- everyone here needs to try to find a LUMBERMILL near them that sells their unwanted cuts ---------- you can get 1by 6by 12ft of lumber for a DOLLAR that not pretty enuff to sell to stores --I just yesterday picked up TEN 1 x 6 x 8ft cypress boards that are very nice --a few flaws from the dollar pile ---if I was driving a pickup I could have grabbed 50 more just like them as well as a few 1 x 8s and literally 15 semi trucks of much much rougher looking side cuts that would make insanely awesome house siding with bark-on and allkinda neat stuff for FREE or A DOLLAR PER BOARD ----NOT PER FOOT --PER BOARD !!!!!---SO IF YA VISIT A FEW LOCAL SAWMILLS YOU CAN GET ENUFF LUMBER TO MAKE AWSOME AQUAPONICS SYSTEMS FOR UNDER A 100$ WORTHA LUMBER --might not be as sexy as lowes lumber but --personally id prefer a bark-on look that's more natural looking ---omg I wish I could show yall the pics of this roughcut cypress its flat sexy& will outlast me byy many mnay years