[quote]I am new here working on a design for my first aquaponics system wish you were closer I would gladly lend a hand. Might I suggest a kickstarter or project funding site of some sort? There are so many people it seems interested in this field and I can't imagine a state side school would go amiss. Maybe offer discounts on training or seminars etc etc to backers. Just a thought it gives people who would like to help an outlet to do so. Thank you and I love this site I have learned so much. BTW Badflash did you post that link to the 17mm liner you spoke of?[quote]

Thank you very much for your glowing review. It is greatly appreciated.

I have thought about external funding for the project but I am only one person and my time is spread so thin between the working to make ends meet and the project that I am unable to put much effort in that direction at this time.

Of course, now is when I need it but isn't that the way it always goes?

Perhaps you could put together some ideas as to how I might structure a program or anything to accomplish such a feat.

Just as the ole saying (and the song) goes:-

"You don't miss the water 'til the well runs dry"

and that's what my retirement bank account has finally done.

Now I'm down to waiting on each payday to see how much is left to put toward this project after all else (bills etc.) is said and done.

Again, thank you for your praise and interest in seeing the project come to life.