Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from CA

Members

Re: Hello from CA

Ah heck, I went out to the greenhouse and took the pics now..
    Not the nicest looking setup(s) but is with parts I have..
    Top shelf will be the media GB with siphon drain >Swirl filter (if needed) to raft> down to FT..
    The black lid with scrubbie pads will be replaced with a floating styrofoam raft..
    Right now I'm just running/testing and cleaning the rocks and have added ~ 1 gallon of my other FT water.The sys will be used primarily for seedlings and then transfer to other bigger beds..
    Will add some goldies sometime this coming week..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the addiction. AP is really rewarding. For me, I think the best part was the designing and building... But, come to think of it, I love seeing the new babies... well, maybe the fresh veggies and delicious fish are the best parts, or maybe it's how relaxing it is to visit the system and listen to the flowing water. Oh wait, I know, the best part is sharing the AP experience with others.

Looks like you are off to a great start.
    Trust God, after all, only He knows what He is doing.

Random Thoughts: There is some truth in every newspaper and magazine, you just need to know where to look....
    For instance: The name, price, date, and page numbers are usually always true!

Members

Beautiful work you have done. Its nice to see and a beautiful idea you given.