1. i'd say the location is going to determine all of the other factors so i'd rate it as number 1 priority
2. that's going to depend on the location.. i get pretty chilly winters, and wouldn't need the same kind of gh someone in florida would need..
3 i'd use as much stored energy as possible (partially bury everything), but again, that's because of my location
4. for me.. the fish species would determine location.. with yellow perch i could probably do both, a warmer water fish would be inside tanks
5. yellow perch and probably crayfish, but the crayfish would mostly be feed for the yp, probably try hybrid striped bass.. and a few sturgeon
6. i'd have to investigate the market more, but i'd probably go with specialty items if selling to restaurants etc..
7. get out and sell!
8. in stages, for my ag zone, but expanding starting times with the gh
9. LOTS
10. startup time.. depending on what the first crop is could be 6 weeks before produce is selling, probably a little longer, this will depend on what you're growing, fish, i'd have multiple tanks with multiple stages of growth (fish graders are an important tool), but if planned right, could be selling perch immediately

11 2 full timers and 2 part timers

i'll try to elaborate later...