Okay, I have a 75 gallon, glass rectangular aquarium.
In it is a submersible pump, set up as an inline, with the tube ran to the middle of the tank.
I didnt install a "T" to allow for splash back, because I don't throttle the pump. It simply runs at full force.
My original question was just, is it okay to clean the excess waste off the bottom of the tank by taking the pumps inlet tube and sucking up all of the waste? In turn sending all of the waste into the growbed.

Now i understand the point of everything is to have the bacteria utilize the waste to ultimately create the nitrates for the plants, but I was reading your posts on , oliver, on system setup, design, fish/water ratios etc, and was learning about the heterotrophic bacteria, which is where I was confused, and the original reason why I am asking this question.
Because in your posts you say

" This brings us to the solid fish waste. The good news is that nature provides. In this case nature provides us with another type of bacteria known as heterotrophic bacteria. Heterotrophic bacteria live in the water and attach themselves to any dead organic matter like uneaten fish food, dead plant roots or solid fish waste. Through a process called mineralization, the heterotrophic bacteria convert these leftovers into their component parts, which become nutrients for the plants."

Does this mean I should leave the waste to further build heterotrophic bacteria in the tank or suck the waste up anyways?

I will post pictures once I get the chance