pellet train.. find a purina dealer near you by searching the purina web site (if there aren't any feed mills near you)
i found a place a few miles away, and they order whatever i want,
with crappie, i'd use gamefish food.. high protein (42-47%)
to feed train, stop feeding live food/bloodworms.. the fish will be fine for a week or two with no problem..
take some feed, and a ziplock baggie.. i use about 1/2 cup feed, and maybe a little more than 1/4 cup water - you want all of the pellets to absorb some water, so store in a fridge overnight, turning the bag occasionally..
when you go to feed, lightly squeeze the pellets and drop them in, they'll sink.. you'll quickly figure out how hard to squeeze to make the pellets sink slowly..
if you can, try to feed a little a few times a day.. once you notice that they are eating (don't rush it) the sinking pellets, stop squeezing some of them so that you have a few soft floaters.. you'll notice them eating these after a bit.. gradually add a little dry food when you feed.. increasing your ratio of dry to wet until you replace the wet.. with bluegill it took me a couple weeks, perch a week.. crappie i'd expect to take 3 to 4 weeks.. but i reckon it can be done