I love your greenhouse and your raised beds look wonderful.

Welcome to the forum. People here sure are friendly about answering questions so ask away.

Your growbeds look very well designed and sturdy.

I am in Naples Florida, and am raising blue tilapia as well. We hardly ever get a freeze and my system is just sitting outside... but I found out that I do need to heat it a little bit for the tilapia. They don't like it when the water gets below 50 degrees... actually I noticed they quit eating good when the water temps dropped below 70 degrees. This created an unexpected problem for me. The winter in Florida is the prime growing season... and my fertilizer machines (aka: fish) are practically hibernating. In the summer, they are eating and pooping machines, but I don't have too many veggies I can grow successfully then. So... I am beginning to wonder if tilapia is the right choice after all... I did however discover that Okra is excellent stir fried (used to only eat it deep fried smothered in batter, but have changed my ways recently so had no use for it until now), and that it loves the hot days and tolerates hot water on its roots, so now between sweet potatoes and okra, I will have good summer filtration. Anyone living with nematodes in their soil and have had trouble trying to grow okra should do so in an aquaponics system... the okra grows phenomenally this way.

Of course, in Missouri, your prime growing time would coincide with the high tilapia activity, so if you are willing to heat the water to keep them alive during the winter, then they should work out for you ok during the summers. I suppose if you heat the greenhouse and the water during the winter, then you could grow year round.... but the cost would be great!

Look forward to seeing more pictures.