Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Question about Greenhouses.

Let me know how it works. What you like and don't like. I am considering this kind of thing myself.
    At first I left this blank...but now I believe: "It's better to keep your mouth closed, and have the world think your a fool, than open it and confirm it."

Members

harbor fright green house COUPON

i want to buy the 10x12 harbor fright green house, and am looking fro coupon to save some money

Members

Rambomadaba. I have heard that the Harbor Freight greenhouses blow apart in just a little wind. Go to their website and read the reviews. John
    Don't blame me, I voted for Sara

The 6x8 is/was on sale for the holidays, but the shipping charge for oversized shipping burns up the savings. I am in my local harborfreight every week or so, and schmoozed the manager a bit. He said if I want one, to talk to him, he would get it to the store on an order and I can pick it up from him. Try doing the same. Beats paying for the oversized shipping.
    At first I left this blank...but now I believe: "It's better to keep your mouth closed, and have the world think your a fool, than open it and confirm it."

Members

Commander,

I"m thinking about building a hoop house, could you post the link you referenced again for the tube bender?

Thank you

Dave

Members

thank you kyrocketscientist , i have a lot of tricks in my bag to solve this problem, i am very handyman , i have the tools and the knowledge to fix this problem, because you can't beat harbor fright price , i checked all web sites and many manufacturer , they all in thousands for the same square footage .

Members

Thank you foodchain , i will do that am just waiting for a harbor fright coupon i just bought from ebay for the 10x12 for $2.99 , i will save $280.00 .

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Here is the link for the tubing benders.

http://shop.hoopbenders.net/
    My old man says when it's time to be counted, the important thing is to be man enough to stand up.”
    ? Robert A. Heinlein, Between Planets

Members

Has anyone used the tripple wall poly-panels for the greenhouse roof? I am in the Houston TX area and I am building a solar greenhouse that I want to grow in year round. We get plenty of heat down here, with mild winters, although we do get some cold spells from time to time. The greenhouse will house my aquaponics system, which will be powered by a solar powered 12 volt system. Some say double wall is the most you would need down here, but I suspect that is for those that take the winters off.

freindly aquaponics has a ton of stuff on green houses

www.friendlyaquaponics.com