Well I haven't posted any pictures lately and I know you all love pictures! I have been really busy lately with systems upgrades and stuff at work, so the project hasn't recieved the attention it deserves. I added the 4 gallon water heater to my radiant heat and with the small oil heater it works fairly well. At the time of this picture it was 42 F outside and 73.4 F inside with cloud cover. Notice the condensation on the walls in these pictures.

Plant and fish growth has been phenomenal, I have dehydrated over 2 pints of basil and harvested about 5 lbs of swiss chard from the river bed system. The growbeds are doing really well. Lettuce and celery have really taken off lately. Brussel sprouts are really going.

What is amazing is the tomato plant growth. Both the cherry tomato's and the better boy plants have just grown over everything. If there is some thing they can grow on they do it. even though the temps have been below freezing outside these things are still flowering and producing tomatos.

Here are the regular tomato's trying to take over the fish tank.

Things are moving along well. I also have exciting news! We have purchased the 3 lots diagonally across from us, and we are planning to build this into a retirement business over the next 5-6 years.We are thinking it will be a combination of aquaponics and regular gardening to sell at the local farmers markets and resturants. Hopefully when I retire from the college it will be up an running.

Well enjoy and let me know what you think.