Hello again....

I will keep you posted on my research in trying to locate some viable information for commercial aquaponic production. I have read about some businesses in Hawaii and California and would love to visit them but that is not feasible at this time. So, more research!

Our first greenhouse was a 30x96. It was quite large but we are wanting to go just a big larger and want the top and sides to open to release heat. Our outside temps range from -0 to +100. We would like to keep the greenhouses between 75 and 82 degrees year round. More research on heating and cooling is necessary.

We know exactly what we want the greenhouses to look like and what we want to grow....now we just have to finance and implement it!
Our experience with growing traditionally in dirt in the greenhouse taught us the ropes of greenhouse growing and the labor hours that are required. We needed no additional lighting and our plants were very strong and healthy. However, we only grew from January through May.

We are excited to be a part of this learning experience and will hopefully provide all of you with some learning material as well!