YES! I have finally hit the big-time fellas!!! I will be featured on TV in a 30 minute spot, and the topic will be.... /drumrolll... AQUAPONICS (ya'll probably guessed that). It should be towards the end of May. I will give you guys an update, but I will be picking your brains on how to make it suitable for newbies and people that know nothing about this. I was warned that the average audience member has a 7th grade vocabulary... I think I can work with that! I plan to practice in front of a camera and post it on youtube... if possible I would love it if you guys could give me as much feedback as you can on the information, presentation, etc...

I am also writing articles for our publication. My goal is to bring aquaponics and sustainable gardening to the forefront of people's minds in my community as well as information on how to get started and answers to questions for newbies. I may be able to plug the forum in the article, maybe not... but I will start slow and once established I can ask the higher-ups about it.

I have met many interesting people including doctors (both PhD and MD) with professional interests and research (some in my hand that has not been published, oh lucky me) in this area as well as what I am trying to do with medicinal herbs... anyway, lots coming guys, and I really hope to rely on you guys for the support and wisdom I need to help others!!!