Here's the reply from the local Extension:

Bottom line: in a greenhouse anything grows! Short days and cool temperatures slow all the growth processes and therefore production, but they still grow, albeit slower in a greenhouse!
Since winter is a short day season any of the early cool season spring vegetables should thrive now.* Although early season crops are obviously accustomed to the shorter day length *of March/April you could easily alter this in the green house.* Green house growers extend the daylength by just dropping light bulbs directly over the crop for a few hours at sunset and a few hours at sunrise to simulate equal day/night length. **Honestly I am not so sure, unless *you are in commercial production, that *day length will be a factor of concern.* You might find that night temperatures are of *greater concern and the cool season crops listed below will again be the best choice crops if the green house drops into the 55 degree range at night.
I have no hydroponic **experience in I don’t know what will perform best in water.
Cool Season Crops: *Lettuce is one we see frequently planted hydroponically. Other ideas: Brocc, Brus Sprouts, Cabbages, Cauliflower, Peas, Radishes, Spinach
See the attached planting lists and any plant that goes into outdoor soil before May 1st can be classified as a cool season crop. I have also seen swiss chard grown hydroponically and many of the herbs.
Hope this gives you some insight.
If you have more questions we are here to help.
Joyce Browning
Urban Horticulturist/ Master Gardener Coordinator
University of Maryland Extension