Hello I'm new to AP, but I have been planning to have my own setup for a little while now. I've purchased most of what I need to setup my AP system. I have a 37 gallon FT, a Lifetech AP4500 water pump (only cost 20$), and I am planning on making my GB's in the same fashion as Francois (with liner):
my pilot project

I wanted to know if anyone had experience on DIY greenhouses? I live in Texas, but it still gets down into the low 30's F and I'm worried about my plants/fish getting too cold. I wasn't wanting to build a necessarily extravagant greenhouse but I wanted one large enough for me to have my GB, FT, and for me to fit inside. I also wouldn't mind having a little extra room for future add ons.

I have someone that will be helping me build the greenhouse that has extensive knowledge in building houses, but I just wanted to see if anyone here had any input on what to have or how to make the greenhouse.

Also going to starting with goldfish/cabbage (will be switching to Tilapia as soon as the system stabilizes)

Thanks.