Please take me off your list. I didn't sign up to listen to you whine about how your business was more important than the families of twelve million Americans going hungry, or imply that my unemployed and underemployed friends and family are somehow lazy, or that they're sitting at home instead of trying to get a job.

Get f**ked. (ONLY HE SPELLED IT OUT CLEARLY)
It would seem that I hit a nerve with this individual when I sent out the Journal publication notice email. I won't mention a name here as who it was is not as important as knowing there are actually people like this in America. Even though I don't think I was actually whining about what happened, I do think my wife and I have a right to be a little upset over it. Additionally, what happened not only affected our family, but also the families of the 10 employees she had working for her most of whom had been with her from the start.

If what I wrote in that email was "WHINING", then I hereby make this public apology for venting my frustrations on all the loyal members of this forum.

I guess when the dust finally settles, the above person can make the number twelve million and THREE Americans to include my family and OH YES don't forget the 10 former employees and their families.

As for people sitting at home drawing unemployment instead of trying to get a job, I have had first hand experience meeting some of them. I have a friend that had a business nearby and he was trying to expand it so he ran an ad in EMPLOY FLORIDA and asked me if I would do the interviewing for him. He had 5 slots he wanted to fill. Although the positions were commission only, the average income for the first year had a track record of producing an income in a ranged from 65 to 85 thousand dollars with a potential of over 100K the second year.

After one month of interviewing an actual count of 74 men and women with approx. 75 to 80% stating on their applications that they were on unemployment, I was not able to hire even one person. I remember one man in particular that said since Obama had extended the unemployment benefits, he had a year left on his benefits He said that he really like the opportunity but needed to discuss it with his wife. About 2 days later he call me and said that he wasn't going to take the position as his wife wanted him to take care of some badly needed maintenance around the house and if the position was still available later he could accept it.

Now I am one for taking care of business around the house, however my thinking is you do that in your off time from work, not instead of work but I guess if the government is willing to pay you to do nothing, that's the best job in town.

Sorry folks, I do apologize for whining