Aquaponics Log book

I was wondering if someone have come across a link online or anything related on a Aquaponics log book or software to keep track of the plants and fish month by month. I though it could be cool to have something like that to print the log sheets and have it on file...just a though

Members

Re: Aquaponics Log book

i maintain general logs, however, i like your spreadsheet idea.
    mine are scattered through five locations. of system designs, growth of plants, type of media, water parameters, type of system, schedules, to do lists, work completed list. I need to combine and organize all of this

I keep track of my systems every month but most of the time I can't remember where I put it...lol

I like the way you define the areas to be log....If I can't find anything already made, maybe I can convince my wife to make me a spreadsheet on Microsoft Office with those parameters...

Quote Originally Posted by samtheman
    I was wondering if someone have come across a link online or anything related on a Aquaponics log book or software to keep track of the plants and fish month by month. I though it could be cool to have something like that to print the log sheets and have it on file...just a though
    If you have an iphone/ipad there are apps in the apple store like that. Also, if you have an android device I have used a few of those too. They're okay, but a spreadsheet printer out, 3 hole punched, and kept in a binder is pretty solid.

Members

once printed out it is so much easier for me to work with a spreadsheet. i can see the whole picture, not just a fragment. a very simple spreadsheet would suffice.