Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

I was running some ideas through my head about how I might want to do things. I'm starting out with either 20x48 or 26x48 greenhouse to grow some delicious veggies and fish aquaponic style.

I was looking at tanks for the fish and figure I might come out cheaper as far the gallons I can get building or having one built. I was thinking of maybe digging out an area for a L40xW5xD6 (Gal.8964) tank or would it be wiser to break that up into separate tanks something like L10xW5xD6 (Gal.2241) I would probably build these beside each other. I want to maximize all the space I can in this greenhouse. I would just start off with this one large FT or 4 seperate ones and build more later. I figure the tent could hold a total of about 3 large tanks (one to the left, one in the middle and one to the right) or 12 of the smaller ones in the same order. I could also just do the larger tanks and put some sort of divider in it to make sections. I know the separate tanks would be easier for harvesting the fish and moving the fingerlings, etc.

What would be the best way or best material to build these tanks. I was thinking have the hole dug, a little cement put in for foundation, then use cement blocks for the walls, and use the 45mil EPDM pond liner. What do you guys thank?

How many beds could a system like this support?? I was thinking about having GB size about 4x8x12. I know different plants use different amounts of nutes so it may be hard to say.

Would I need a sump with a tank that large or could i just let the beds drain back into the tank. The GB would be sitting above the tank because the tank will be in the ground some.

Pump wise what you recommend, I didn't see any pumps that had 40ft of head if I put GB the length of the tank, I was thinking of doing a raft setup also. Would I need to add a swirl filter on the system? I am familiar with flood n drain and don't have a problem using it. I was wondering though if I could keep the water level in the beds at 6-8 inchs and run the water constantly and have it drain into the raft beds and back into the tank?

Thanks in advance for all the advice and please if you have any ideas..Im all ears!