i know there was a post on this somewhere but i'm pretty sure that this is where this belongs so.........i have a guy from another forum i belong to, sending me 28"x14 1/2"x5" LxWxD plastic tubs that i would like to use for grow beds. they come from a hospital he works at and they toss them after they remove whatever they package in them. he sends them to me for the cost of postage. which means proper cost.
my plan is to set up metal racks and stack them with a bulk head fitting in the bottom of each. i'd say maybe a three inch pipe that once the water level reached it would then drain down to the grow bed beneath and probably stack 3-4 high on to the bottom where i would have it drain into maybe a 10 gallon tank with a pump to return it to the aquarium.
okay question,for this type set up which fitting would be best? this is going to sit right in my living room with my 75 gallon breeder tank being the tank of choice and the grow beds right in front of the non movable side of the french door for light.just brainstorming on a set up. thanks michael