Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: June, Central FL, What do you plant?

I wouldn't freeze seeds.

Ipomoea aquatica

http://plants.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/pdfs/SP ... 067%29.pdf

This species is on the FL DACS Prohibited Aquatic Plant List – 5B-64.011. According to Florida Statute 369.25, “No person shall import, transport, cultivate, collect, sell, or possess any noxious aquatic plant listed on the prohibited aquatic plant list established by the department without a permit issued by the department.” See 5B-64.011 for more information.

This species is also on the Federal Noxious Weed List – (7 CFR 360). No person may move a Federal noxious weed into or through the United States, or interstate, without a federal permit. See 7 CFR 360 for more information.

Re: June, Central FL, What do you plant?

Quote Originally Posted by urbanfarmer
    I wouldn't freeze seeds.

Ipomoea aquatica

http://plants.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/pdfs/SP ... 067%29.pdf

This species is on the FL DACS Prohibited Aquatic Plant List – 5B-64.011. According to Florida Statute 369.25, “No person shall import, transport, cultivate, collect, sell, or possess any noxious aquatic plant listed on the prohibited aquatic plant list established by the department without a permit issued by the department.” See 5B-64.011 for more information.

This species is also on the Federal Noxious Weed List – (7 CFR 360). No person may move a Federal noxious weed into or through the United States, or interstate, without a federal permit. See 7 CFR 360 for more information.
    Yeah, I know, bummer... But for those people living in states that don't prohibit it, I highly recommend it!

I should have mentioned that it depends on the type of seed whether you should freeze them or not.... I just fridge all of mine....
    Trust God, after all, only He knows what He is doing.

Random Thoughts: There is some truth in every newspaper and magazine, you just need to know where to look....
    For instance: The name, price, date, and page numbers are usually always true!