Finally, it seems to be comming together...

We have the IBC's set and plumbed in. The air pump(s) and lines for the fish are installed, for the most part. And the media beds are finished.
We've been adding fish slowly. I added 10 tilapia about a week ago. They were the guinea pigs, well, actually the Fl mollies and the skeeter fish were. They've been in there...?...maybe 3 weeks ? As of today, we have 33 adult fish.
We also have been transporting water from my backyard system. So far, we added 500 gals of that. Between the fish and the water, we hope, that will give a jump start on the bacteria growing.
I also took a 5 gallon bucket of gravel out of my home system, and buried some, in each of the 3 media beds at the farm.

I'm trying something a little different. I'm adding air into the water lines, near the pumps..
EDIT: changed picture, these are a little more clear...

Note to self: add the unions to the discharge lines of the pumps...I knew I was forgetting something...

The two, 1 inch water lines run underground, to a 4 inch vertical pipe. They run up the outside of it, turn and go inside...then run all most, all the way to the bottom. The 4 inch pipe is about 4 1/2 feet in the ground, and a little over 4 feet tall. I 'wish' the 4 inch pipe was about 20 feet in the ground..
The idea is, that the air being injected into the water lines, have a longer contact time, with the water, before entering the fish tanks....

Now that I have both water pumps on-line, I'll have to time the 'drain and fill' on the media beds. I may have to increase the size of the drains...

This picture, is on the other side of the fish tanks. The water comming in, is hitting a tee, before splashing into the tanks. We made air diffusers out of soaker hose. Each tank has a 3 foot section controlled by a small valve. They seem to make a nice wall of bubbles....

I've been starting seeds at home, planting some every week. Over 2,000 so far....