You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see more FAQ's done up so that the different headings are answered. Right now, most of them are empty, which makes this site look like an amateur attempt or a brand new site! Is there any way that you could do it kinda like a WIKI, where the members could post to the different sections? If the mods wanted to edit it, or make it permanent, that could become a part of the FAQs? I realize that it would probably require a "sandbox-type thread" (for FAQ submissions only, not conversations) but it would go farther to fill up the FAQ sections and headings so that this doesn't look like a one-man or two-man operation. Maybe, just maybe, some of us (who are smarter than I am) might have some good info to share, that would end up in the FAQ section, rather than being in a thread that a newcomer would have to search for. Either that, or someone could be given the responsibility to collect and collate information from the posts and/or the Internet, and present it via a thread or PM to the members for consideration as to the possibility of adding it to the FAQs section. I went to the FAQ sections looking for info on my "critters" and there are no posts yet ...... this might speed up things a bit, I'd think. Obviously it's too much of a burden for one or two people ...... maybe we could share the load

E.G.:
Aquaponics FAQs - The Nuts and Bolts of Your System..! - 0 Topics - 0 Posts - No posts - Forum locked
Critter FAQs - Do's and Don'ts for your critters..! - 0 Topics - 0 Posts - No posts - Forum locked
Plant FAQs - Do's and Don'ts for your green stuff..! - 0 Topics - 0 Posts - No posts - Forum locked
Supply FAQs - Where do I buy stuff I need? - 0 Topics - 0 Posts - No posts - Forum locked

Just my 2 Centavos .........