I am glad Michelle started that garden and I did support them and not ashamed of it. As as a vet I vote for who I want this is my right to die for in need be, I voted for Bush senior but the boy. Michelle won't bend to pressure she has integrity. That family has had more threats than any "white" house in history and they know the risk so I will stand by them until I feel different. Maybe next time I will run on the "green party" ticket

In WWI I first lady Wilson started a garden at the white house and raised sheep that helped supported troops with wool for uniforms not to mention kept the grass cut and produced compost which makes sense to me.

Yea times have changed but for Gods sake let's have a garden at the white house and let the first family be., big ag can kiss my ash! I wish our state capital had a garden or the town for that matter. I tried to get some peeps in the town to see a community garden as a good idea but the response was "oh Jeff people might steal the food" and that statement angered me. If they are that hungry then let them have it. Is this not the point so people can eat? So a few cucumbers get ripped off big deal maybe some kid at a table ate one good grief .

MACA makes me puke they are out brain washing kids in schools so later the kids will follow like sheep. AMBASSADORS??!!...... give me a freaking break!

St. Louis—MO—March 20, 2009—The CropLife Ambassador Network (CAN) and the Missouri-Kansas chapter of the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) both believe in the necessity of educating consumers about today’s agriculture. CAN which has approximately 160 ambassadors and regularly places those volunteers into schools across the Midwest, welcomed the opportunity to celebrate AG DAY with the MoKan chapter of NAMA.

SOURCE:
http://www.maca.org/news/index.php?id=426