Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Help!!!! Water Temperatures

hmmmm??? Interesting, well it seems that if you can get more by making your own then just buy solid wax. I still want to see how the frames for ferrous cement are made I bet they would be water tights.

my water temps are still around 80to84degrees, There may have been a contaminate in my water possibly washing soap and bleach residue one of the containers we used to collect water was used for washing clothes a few days before. though there was not any foam or suds. After 30% of the water was replaced when I put in the swirl filter everything started growing again and the burning stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaarche
    hmmmm??? Interesting, well it seems that if you can get more by making your own then just buy solid wax. I still want to see how the frames for ferrous cement are made I bet they would be water tights.

my water temps are still around 80to84degrees, There may have been a contaminate in my water possibly washing soap and bleach residue one of the containers we used to collect water was used for washing clothes a few days before. though there was not any foam or suds. After 30% of the water was replaced when I put in the swirl filter everything started growing again and the burning stopped.
    That is very possible. Bleach sometimes has many other toxins in it and even just a few mL of leftover bleach might be strong enough to cause poisoning of all kinds especially chlorine. If the bacteria die off or die back it can cause the plants to not have some or all of their nutrients.

It's really hard to say, but I'm glad it's working for you!

I am going to set up my new design for the swirl filter unfortunately I don't have a video camera but I will try and take some pictures as I assemble it. if anyone wants some copies I will be happy to email them to you just send me a PM with your email.