Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genovese Basil

Members

Re: Genovese Basil

we had lemon basil, lime basil and sweet basil in the dirt last year, all did well and provided some great tastes to meals..
    cinammon basil did great in my growbed, so did genovese

On this forum...we don't point fingers...we are about disseminating information and if someone is mistaken about a subject, then the correct information is posted in a friendly manner without malice or childish actions at being corrected. No harm done by your post...it actually brought out more information on the subject.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Members

A large organic herb grower in my area who supplies many of the stores uses cuttings to produce new plants. It so much faster from cutting to market then using seeds. Time is money.

Quote Originally Posted by JCO
    On this forum...we don't point fingers...we are about disseminating information and if someone is mistaken about a subject, then the correct information is posted in a friendly manner without malice or childish actions at being corrected. No harm done by your post...it actually brought out more information on the subject.

Heck I hope you didn't take my last post the wrong way I have absolutely no problem with being corrected ( my wife does it 2-3 times a day )when I'm wrong and thank you for doing so, I learned quite a bit about basil last night.

I'm as laid back and easy goin' as you'll find, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by rfeiller
    A large organic herb grower in my area who supplies many of the stores uses cuttings to produce new plants. It so much faster from cutting to market then using seeds. Time is money.
    Excellent point! I wasn't thinking from the commercial side since you mentioned for personal use. In my case, time is not money because I only spend money when I buy stuff not when I sit at home growing stuff!

cedarswamp, No worry, I don't have a problem with you, but you'd be surprised how some people get when corrected or disagreed with...no biggie, we'll go on from here together and learn more things ever day.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"