Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Power?

Members

Re: Free Power?

venturi system. since you already have a pump going, might as well add one of those to it. it will put out all the air you need

Quote Originally Posted by psymonkey
    You could run a vacuum setup similar to those in chem labs to use the flow of the running water to suck air into a bubbler system. but then again I'd rather pay the 50 cents a year it cost to run the bubbler.
    I couldn't agree more!!! Solar panels on a battery would work much more reliably. With such a little power draw, you can make a bicycle that you can use to charge the battery. Human power!!!

Members

hey, i got a couple battery power air pumps from walmart - 8 bucks, are they worth messing with to do the same thing you did? i guess you didnt mess up the air pump itself, just connected the battery leads to the motor ? i've got a small battery power toddler car that never did get used, bit bigger motor, but it might work.

hmm.. what if you set the propeller to the side of the bell siphon exit to the tank, think that would have a lil kick to it every 10 - 15 minutes to HELP aerate the water? ya might have to make a different style propeller, more like a mini water wheel

i tried this a year ago with a motor from a dishwasher and got 24 V - and i also have a few other motors i am/was trying to make a wind mill or hydro motor out of. one came from an old VW alternator

If you just let the siphon cascade into the water it works just fine. No added moving parts. The beds just need to be a little higher.
    The best fertilizer is the farmer's shadow

What are the chances. Another opportunity to spread the word. Recently, I have put together some publicly available concepts, and I have come up with what I call biotronics... essentially, it's HAMSTER POWER, BEHOLD:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Members

have to come up with an altered food (steroids) for them hamsters

heres an idea.. all those fools going to the gym to ride their fake bikes and walking machines.. create a gym next to your AP system and invite them over.. maybe even charge them like the gym does ? ? ? ? ? then charge them for the organic produce