this is some of the large equipment that i'm looking at for the big pool these are about 10' round 4'+- tall i believe between 1000 to 1500 gals

this is the bio filter

and this is the bio filter enclosure

the plan is is that i will do the electrical wiring for my friend and his set up,furnish him a hammer mill,and grinder. he has about 100 acres of wheat planted and wants to make his own feed. i want two of the big tanks,one bio filter and will help him produce the feed. he had this entire set up in town but the cost of water put him out of business,so his operation is moving to the basement of his bank barn. he also has 10,000 trout in a pond and a zillion catfish in another . my operation is of course going to be on a much smaller scale,but i'm sure if i give it the due diligence that it will need, things will come to fruition. i also have recently acquired a cub power plant to run my buzz saw. slab wood is cheap but most don't have the means to deal with it in abundance. i figure if i store maybe 10+ cords of wood i can run this operation right through the winter.we will see. moving ahead.