jackalope what a difference a day makes, good to see your pushing ahead.i'm catching it between disability,which is like playing a ball game with a half inflated ball, and just getting order here around the homestead. i just do ,or try to do a little something every day. when it comes to the aquaponics you just can't get away from the old saying,"that's why they call it fishing." i like you are going to keep on pushing. about the worm cocoons,where did you find those on epay? i'm planning on setting up some half 55 gallon plastic drums like in one of the many video's posted on here. i failed miserably in my last attempt.got tired of the nats flying around the house so i moved them to the barn where they promptly all froze. 1 for experience. i just learned that the 176-6" blocks i hauled in are all corner blocks, that won't stop me from using them, per -free, but i am considering a suggestion from my heavy equipment operater buddy to dig down below the frost line ,put stone down and tamp it with the wacker plate and lay the block right on the ground. he explained to me that all these stone homes we have in pa. have two things different from modern construction. no foundation and not in the same sense as today no load bearing walls.i will do a little research and if this is true, then that will be a major hurdle for me ,due to concrete at a guess is probably over $90.00 a yard or better.i can get a big truck of stone for a $100.00 or so.
woke up this morning with my kidney aching and wonder what's this's all about? well figured i'd rant with you and hopefully make ya feel a little better
thanks michael