Hello!

I'm a planted aquariums fan and recently discovered Aquaponics... and well, you know what happens later, lots of hours spent in searching info and viewing videos (Murray Hallam's video tutorials are great!, except for his Australian accent, difficult to understand for me ).

I've been searching for AP related webs here in Spain, but nothing interesting... is there anybody from Spain here in the forum?

I've got a project in mind where i'm gonna mix veggies and aquatic plants growing w/ ornamental tropical fish (both selled to aquarium hobbists)... 2 tanks (one w/ aq. plants, other with fishes) and 1 growbed (w/ veggies).
There are some inherent difficulties implied. When you grow submersed plants, you must supply CO2 to the water for a correct growth w/ no algae. CO2 escapes from water when turbulences occur, so it's imperative to avoid them. You would think there's not going to be enough O2, but this gas will be provided by plants during photosintesis (almost during day, at night aireators gonna be turned on).

Well, that's just something I've got in mind ... hope to learn a lot from you all buddies!

Seeya'!