If you need lights at night, to be able to walk around your greenhouse, basement or warehouse, you can consider this;

My saloon is 75 feet long and 20 feet wide, but no windows to speak of (2 3x4s in the front). My Light switches are in the very back and the door is in the front, but I do have a plug-in at the front where my aquarium/FT is located. I have a lot of clutter, work benches, packing tables, storage boxes etc., so I always have to carry a flashlight, which seems to go out just about the time I'm in the back, but before I get to the light switch.

Try finding a light switch by braille while tripping over boxes and buckets filled with tools, saves, fish food, etc., ........ and try not to kick a hole in that spare aquarium sitting there on the floor! .......

So the other day I was at the thrift store, and someone had kindly donated all of his xmas lighting. I bought 4 of them, one 50ft. and three 100 ft. strings for $2.00! I strung three of them along the sides of the building, and you'd be surprised at how much light they produce at night. Commercial nite lites that you plug into the wall so you can see down the hallway are usually 4 or 5 watts.

This way, if one of the lights go out, I'm not wandering around in the dark feeling for the light switch, there's 99 more that will keep running! I can put 9 more strings in there and only use as much power as I would have used if I was using one 100 watt incandescent bulb And if I buy them at thrift stores whenever I see them, replacements are pretty cheap!.

Another benefit of these lites is that 100 of these little LED bulbs uses only about 8 watts! I'm using three strings, so that's about 24 watts for the 10 or 15 minutes that I'm in there at night! With the sub-zero temps, we have a lot of heat tape action going on, so just this little savings is easing my mind that much more! I used these kind of lites in a work-shop in another place I lived, and they provided enough light to work by, sort saves, etc. One string gives off the equivalent light of a 55 watt incandescent bulb. but only uses 8 watts instead of 55 watts.

Now all I have to do is to make a cord with a line switch in it and I can leave them plugged in all the time, and just switch them off at the plug-in at the front of the building. At this point, the only time I have to use any great amount of power is for the aquarium heaters and pumps! When I get my fish room (12 x 16) finished, I'll string two or three of them around it and that'll probably be enough light to work by.