Quote Originally Posted by head rush
HHO ?
Off topic I know but here is the short explanation
Hydrogen modifications otherwise known as "browns gas" or water for gas.
this is where you create/use a device which breaks the hydrogen molecules from water, to give you hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen is pumped into your engine via your air filter and is burned along with the gasoline, thereby reducing your gas consumption.
This is the simple explanation but gives you the gist of what I am currently working with.
Since I live in California and they passed that stupid bill that will be raising our fuel prices way beyond what the rest of the country will pay... I have to look into technologies that will increase my already good fuel mileage or I will not even be able to afford to drive to the grocery store or my doctors appointments...
This unlike the so called free energy devices (which by the way are bunk)... is a proven technology to not only increase your fuel mileage dramatically but to reduce your emissions as well.

But I also have another reason for researching this device at this time... If I can obtain a gas generator, and modify it to run mostly on browns gas.... I can use it to run my pumps, heaters, etc and possibly grid tie into the house for cheap! I have a friend in Florida, who did the same thing and has better than 85% browns gas running his generator! That means that he is only using 15% of what would be a normal amount of gasoline with the same results... sounds good to me!