Ok so I want to start a system, I'm located in Massachusetts, we have a lot of seasonal variation. Here's my plan.

I bought a 150 gallon plastic rubbermaid stock tank as my fish tank.

I have a green room, which is south facing and gets very warm on a sunny day, need to figure out how to get the glass ventilator to go up and down again, it has the pulley but no machinery for an electric temp controlled motor system to raise and lower. I'm thinking of getting some of the paraffin filled auto raise and lower devices?

I have a 50 gallon fish tank and a 30 gallon fish tank. Was thinking I would use them in the basement, buy the fish now and keep them warm using tanks heaters and mechanical filters and such from now until April or May when the temperatures are warm enough to keep them in the greenhouse.

When temps are warm enough I was thinking I would then keep them in greenhouse room from April or May - Oct to finish grow out.

Was thinking I would use the 150 gallon tank and cut 55 gallon food grade barrels in half for the grow bed, perhaps a total of 6 or 8 half barrel grow beds.

1. What are your thoughts on my above starting ideas?
2. What kind of system would you use, I was thinking stand pipes on a timer draining directly
into the fish tank.
3 What size pump should I be looking at?
4. What kind of pumps should I be looking at?
5. Will I be able to keep 40 1.5 inch fry in a 50 and a 30 gallon tank from the end of Jan until
April or May?

I really appreciate any thoughts or feedback.