Ok, so heres the new thread.

Don't want to pay silly money for the 4x8 trays at the moment, decided on building a grow bed. Im assuming to frame it out with whatever wood, 2x4 or 2x6 and 1/2 or 3/4" plywood, covered with a 20 mil liner (dont see a reason to go thicker ?)

Now how would i get the pvc through the 2x6 AND the 20 Mil liner to seal up all nice if i wanted to come out of the side of the growbed (Raft system) ?

What do you use for horizontal drain raft systems as well ? Say 6" from each side of one corner of the bed, if i want it to come out underneath the bed. My concern is where the pvc/bulkhead has to get through the poly liner and the wood. Im used to using uniseals that work great, after bad exp previously with bulkheads that led to uniseals being purchased lol. I just want to make sure i have a watertight permanent seal, so i have a clear head that when i go to bed my raft system wont turn by basement furniture into rafts...... Thanks for any info guys, will update other thread, and/or this one once i get it figured out here and build it.