greenhouse plastic and associated supplies

hi all i'm trying to find out the best supplier for greenhouse plastic,(cover) which grade is best to go with and degree of sunlight let in.i would like to install double layer to heat in between the layers.i'm in pa. zone 6 and will begin the process of setting up my house after i sell my 1986 883 bright red sportster. sorry for the shameless plug. i want opinions as to who gives best service ,has best prices and gets the thumbs up from anyone here.
    what i have is a 16x30 hoop green house. my plan is to dig a footer and bring block out of the ground at the least 3 courses which will give me a little more head room and space to grow.(hanging baskets etc,) i plan to build somewhat of a starter room for working with stuff, probably a coal stove to heat,and probably storage at one end. i will post pictures of what i am attempting to do as soon as i get things underway. i have been stocking up on pvc pipe ,knife valves. fittings, water tanks and i am possibly thinking about starting with my indoor 50 gallon aquarium during the dead of winter recirculating flood beds, transferring to a 300 gallon set up in the basement(heated) and then out to the green house once the weather lets up and it will be more reasonable as to heating to a larger tank.just the direction i'm moving in and i probably should have posted half this post elsewhere,but the mind was actually ticking so i figured i'd let it fly.
    thanks
    one life one love.

Re: greenhouse plastic and associated supplies

Read through this post:

http://www.diyaquaponics.com/forum/s...e-construction

They seem big on support. I e-mailed them and they sent me a nice catalog and samples. Their stuff looks very good. I'm planning much the same thing as you, except for the heat source. I'm planning wood or biodiesel to provide heat and power.
    The best fertilizer is the farmer's shadow

If you're going to use PVC for the hoops, read the article I quoted about PVC and plastic hoophouses..... that may save you some grief
    I use the Linux Operating System ...... Free as in beer!
    You're never too old to learn something
    Aquaponics - food'n'fish at your doorstep

Helena, Montana - Home of the Northernmost Monument to the Confederacy

badflash they do appear to be what i'm looking for, i sent off an email requesting a catalog, the reason i'm going with the coal stove for heat is the extended burn time. coal can be banked back and burn 10 to 12 hours per load, plus i bought the stove might as well use it. bio-diesel your way out in front of me on that one,not that i'm not interested, my 84 diesel rabbit with 200,000 miles probably won't know the difference.jackalope the green house is metal so i won't have that problem,but if i expand i will move in that direction. i'm looking for a 100,000 btu propane pool heater, i figure in a pinch that will be my fail safe on the big tank, has anyone any experience with these? i saw the post for spa heaters,that may be how i go in the basement. well it will only get done if it's good and cheap, because that's about my operating range right now.
    thanks
    one life one love.

mpugh5, I gotta ask ...... is that a rattie in your avatar? I've got a JackRat ..... 1/2 Jack Russell, and 1/2 Rat Terrier (Terror ) Great dogs
    I use the Linux Operating System ...... Free as in beer!
    You're never too old to learn something
    Aquaponics - food'n'fish at your doorstep

Helena, Montana - Home of the Northernmost Monument to the Confederacy

jack it's a bi-polar jack russell. VERY PSYCHO i got him from the rescue lady.the spca would have put him down if they got him, to many issues.
    one life one love.