Yes, adding sulfur or anything else to adjust the pH is exactly what I mean by the pH!

I am not familiar with sulfur's ability to fight all or many plant diseases and pathogens, but I guess I have been lucky in the thousands of seeds I have germinated as I have never really had a problem besides finding the right temperature or pH.

Any deficiency, be it sulfur or otherwise, should be remedied by adding the missing nutrient in question. This is not in question.

Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) is a great and inexpensive form of sulfur and magnesium fertilizer. It's cheaper to buy it from the pharmacy/drug store than the garden center.

I have added the foliar spray research to my todo list, but my attention is shifted to learning about other things at the moment.

You should try some giant bell pepper seeds, they grow way bigger than that (hard to tell in the absence of scale though). Mine are enormous and just started changing color. Regardless, your peppers look great! I am a pepper lover too! I got a dital pepper plant this year from one of the other gardeners. I'm planning to save seed for next season.

P.S. I like your fingernail polish!