Well it's finally done... well nearly anyway, still have to get the rest of the gravel for the growbeds...
Remember this is only a 6x8 greenhouse

I built the wooden insulated fishtank and float bed on top last month
I had built the tank outside and then had to take everything out of the greenhouse to push it in... whew that was heavy!
The tank calculates out to 230 gal including the floatbed on top. It is made of 3/4 inch plywood then 2x2 braces with styrofoam between the braces and then another layer of 3/4 inch plywood and covered with paneling for finish... The tank itself is lined with an old waterbed liner that had a hole along a seam. The top is made the same way.

I had placed the old grey 7gal tubs back in on a stand with a trickle to flood and drain them into a 20 gal tank on the other side of the greenhouse then pumped back into the tank.

But today I finished everything the way I wanted.
I took an idea from the hydroponic "ebb and grow system"
I have 8 - 20 gal tubs that are connected together 4 on each side of the greenhouse then to a common sump. There are 2 pumps and 2 sets of tubing to run the system, both pumps are on timers to run for 1/2 hour 3 x day. first one pump to fill and the other one to drain. They are 140gph pumps so they move about 70 gal of water back and forth.

I will be doing something similar with my gardening next year.

Anyway all I need to do is get more gravel to finish out the tubs, 2 are filled and planted, one is designed for water chestnuts and has 5 plants in it. Now I have 5 more to go!

I will be purchasing an automatic fish feeder that should hold about a months worth of feed and later 2 automatic window openers from Harbor Freight.

Then I can spend more time on my other projects and enjoy my greenhouse!

The oilless compressor is currently on sale at Harbor Freight for $39! and I have a spare 7 gal tank that I will be adding to it in a few days. This way if we have a power failure I won't loose everything for lack of oxygen!