finishing up setting up my 14'x16' revamped greenhouse for aquaponics, bioponics, and aeroponics. it includes a 1,000 gal. wood/EDPN linered tank for KOI, (1)-100gal res. for two large 19yr old turtles, (3) additional 100 gal res. for bioponics and aquaponics, (1)-50 gal res.
trays are: (2)-3'x6'x6", (4)-4'x4'x6", (1)-2'x41"x6", (4) 1'x41"x6" and (1) 3'x3'x6" (used for sump for 1000gal tank.)

each tank has it's own controller, commercial air & water pumps to slow down cross contamination of systems. (i know that is a minimal attempt to control pathogens). still to build are degassers and scrubbers for nitrification.

poop providers are turtles, fish and visiting contributing critters. To be used are good quality pond gold fish (not feeders) and KOI. KOI get to big for 100gal containers, a KOI fry will reach over a foot long in a year, and they jump. For the biofilters there is worm castings, compost for tea; still working on getting rabbits and chickens. (i live in a sub-division)

will post pictures when i figure out how; badflash i read your info on that, need to apply it.