Quote Originally Posted by wolfracer
I hope the Doors are easier than the windows! They seem to fit to tight I am still working on that . .
I had the same problem, never could get the windows the way I thought they should be... I plan on buying those solar window openers they have as soon as they see fit to put them on sale again...
The trick with the doors is that they don't go together like you think that they should.
The framing is as it seems but the screws do fit into the holes in the brace ends, it just didnt make any sense to me that they woud go the way the plans say... wish they had pictures, things got lost in translation if you know what I mean...
build the outer frame, then lay it face down on the ground. Lay those cross braces down with the smooth side down. If you take a close look you will see that the 2 holes on the frame corispond with the holes in the ends of those cross pieces. As odd as it may seem those holes are what the screws go into... I hope this makes sense. I had 4 people here trying to help me figure out that part... LOL it just didnt seem right according to the directions, I thought that those holes were for the screw heads to fit into or something, I dont remember anymore.

I hope this helps