Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Members

Re: Hello

Its still sitting in the backyard. But have worked out I can do it by removing some tin and with a couple of boards push it over the top rail.

Members

I love the picture of that corn. What type of media did you grow that in?

Members

Media was clay over gravel. I like to topdress a GB with clay but the bulk of the media is gravel or river rock. If you go 100% clay then corn can fall over. But with the gravel underneath it gets a firm grip.

Members

Hooked up a couple more gb's today. They are ment to be 600ltr ones but they look more like the 500ltr ones. Hooked both up together and am still working out if I will connect to one siphon or a single slow drain. The out let is only 40mm so I may try both. I've been toying with the mega siphon that controls a group of gb's with one siphon. Got a lot of spare water so it does not effect the system to fill a lot of gb's at the same time.
    Gravel turned up today as well. Forgot about that stuff.
    Have 2 more 380ltr gb's to plumb up as soon as I can move George. A 1000ltr ish rainwater tank will be the new external ABF or a gb, depending on how I feel after moving all that gravel by hand again.

Wow Duff, you must of bought out the neighbors on both sides of you.... .....Where else could you put all this stuff.....?.....
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

Members

Quote Originally Posted by davidstcldfl
    Wow Duff, you must of bought out the neighbors on both sides of you.... .....Where else could you put all this stuff.....?.....
    One of them

But this is all going into the pool ground. I'm yet to invade the backyard with AP but its coming. The 4500ltr tank may end up staying out there and I'll pipe to the gb's through the fence.

Members

Filled one of the gb's today. 2 buckets and 1.5hrs. Hope to get the second one filled in the morning. Think I will go with the slow drain. I have a spare 10000lpr pump I can put on a timer to fill them once per hr. Will run them 24/7 for a few days to season the gravel a bit.

Members

Members

Dragon Fruit

Arrowroot

Fruit Salad

Garlic

Members

I've got

Red skin white inside
    Red skin blood red inside
    Yellow skin white inside(somewhere will be able to tell when it fruits)

They grow really well from cuttings and seeds. I tend to plant them around the yard and forget about them.