WOW..amazing stories...humbling to me.

I am laughing at the turtle though... "3 months before I got him back" omg I can just see your neighbors sipping coffee in the window on Sunday then slowly into view by the back deck a hump appears then a head comes up and wife turns to husband and says to him "you gonna call her or am I"?

jackalope I am glad you quit I lost a brother at 49 and Dad at 67 from smoking But
as you mentioned with some smart eating and smart growing we can help our bodies stay fit.

Sheryl my sister has FM and my other sister has MS. We were a baby boomer family and grew up in 50s and 60s. I wonder at times what we ate back then that helped cause some problems we have now. We ate TONS of fish all our lives and had a huge garden and canned food so we ate well "but" we were also some of those kids that were drinking PBB that was in our milk. They banned it later but we all got a good dose of it back then. Cows ate the food that was sprayed with chemicals then we drank the milk. This is what I love about aquaponics is that there is such a clean process involved in making 2 types of foods.

I wanna see the leach you use on "mischeif"