Well i know nothing is free. But if it pays for itself in time than it is a great investment. I've been poking about the net on water turbines and water wheels to produce electricity. Wondering if any one else has the same idea? Running an AP system and using the flow from the GB to power the pump.

Also I found something new to me, magnetic generators that use "perpetual motion" to create energy. Kind of like water turbines or windmills but instead using magnetic force to run the motor. Look it up on youtube and let me know what ya think.

There are plenty of videos about all three ideas. Anything that is cheaper than solar panels and all the stuff along with it.

Thinking that a water wheel/turbine will also aerate the water enough to discard the air pump. So you wouldn't need much electricity to run a small water pump. If your familiar with Murray's forum, i also have a post there. Since the guy i heard about the magnetic generator is from Australia, figured one of them might know something about it.