this biomas greenhouse heating experiment was done by a university in canada, it maintained the heat in the green house in the 70 degree range in winter. i realize this forum has members from diverse backgrounds and the idea might work for some of us at some point. certainly not in my home in a subdivision in ca.
i wish i could find the article it was several years ago that i found it on the web, when i built my greenhouse and my electric bill went through the roof, but i couldn't impliment the system. my green house has been an orchid house.
now i'm trying to figure out how to heat the 1000gal vat i just built in it for aquaponics. 70-75 degrees, if anyone has a ideas would be greatly appreciated. i looking at lenses, solar water systems, can't burn wood in my area, bad air days which happen anytime it is cold. i am considering hydronics putting a circulating pump on the water heater and running a loop through a makeshift radiator. i know the cost of submerseable electric heaters would kill me.

rich