This is the set up i am working on any help will be more than appreciated.

I have everything except the pump laying around and pea gravel )
The grow barrels will be on a 2x4 stand.. ( strong )

Since i live in Cold land. I will be starting Tilapia ( F1 male Hornorum and a female Mossambica )
inside my house, in my 75 gal tank. I am hoping that in the spring i can clean my filter out and help jump start the system since it will still be to cold for the tilapia outside. but not to cold for plants to start. may throw some other stuff in that is cold weather acceptable to help system start. I am thinking i will need a water heater as well. making a solar heater and if it works well enough will use for fish instead of my cabin shower. really want to be able to take showers up there. ( no running water ) so week at a time no bath.. just jump in lake

*Also as a side note.. I need to harvest about sept. as i am not for sure if I will be staying in this house ( i rent ) and leas the is up in sept. plus thats when it starts getting cold again. so the system has to be easy enough to tear down /store/ move.

The reason for this tilapia is because they are within my state and i need an importers permit otherwise.http://rdaquafarms.com/OurFish.html.
not gonna lie using their basic idea for my system because it happened to be exactly what i had laying around..
Thanks