Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Members

Re: Some Equipmnet ????

i'm using blue 55gal barrels cut in half lengthwise on my "first" system...
    looking at 100gal stock tanks for gb's and 300 for ft like TCL's "small" system

Cool ,so how are your fish doing ? That 300 is going to be a bear to get in and out of the house and I know for a fact it get's a bit nippy up there (got a lot of kin around West Unity ) or are you going for the basement ! I kind of miss having a basement ,too expensive down here to dig through the rock or just smarter than me trying to dig to drop my tank down . within inches of min. depth but got lucky and rained today , might need a break as that song "30 Days In the Hole " keeps rattling round my brain .
    Have A Kind Day
    Mike

Members

i'm worried about the fish, haven't been home since saturday, but my stepdaughter has been keeping an eye on things, and i'm sure everything is ok.. i'm heading back to ohio tonight, and the stepdaughter is coming out here, (they get a few days together too)
    i'll be using one or two 55 gal aquarium tanks in the basement over winter with a pair or two of growbeds..i just know i want bigger next year!