If you have some, give us some pics. If you don't they are easy to make. I have 3 in my basement in an out of the way corner. One I bought, the other two I made. They are easy to make.

Here is what I did. I got some bins from Walmart for cheap. Be sure to get ones with very tight fitting lids, or work out a way to make them fit tight with clamps or something. The worms will escape if you don't and your housemates will curse you when they step on a bunch of gooey worms in their bare feet!

In the bottom bin I put some stand-offs to allow for a place for the worm tea to collect, and to allow air to get into the worm bin. I used left over TREX runners from a deck project:

I have a 2" hole saw and I punch one hole in the lid and a bunch of holes in the bottom of the 2nd tub. I line it with the plastic mesh cloth I get from the craft store they use to hook rugs with:

I glue this in place:

Do the same with the bottom of the worm bin.

Now take a bunch of black & white newspaper, shred it, and soak it in water. Let the excess drip off and fill the bottom of the tub about 3" deep with it. This should be fluffed up. I cover this with a mixture of compost, and coco coir. Wet this down well and add worms.

This is a peek inside my worm bin:

I feed them a mixture of spent grain, coffee grounds, and non-meat table scraps and egg shells. The scraps and shells are run through a food processor first.

Add food as they eat it. Keep the dirt moist, but not wet. Fluff up the dirt before you add more food.

Here is the bin closed up:

Mine never smells and doesn't get flies. Mites show up now and then, but they are easy to trap will mellon rind and the fry snap them up greedily.