Hi Laurie and yes welcome by all means I have learned allot about aquaponics from the good people in Australia VIA you tube videos. Lot's of good sense comes to us from down under and we say thank you mate. I am new here but we have a common interest with fish and plants eh?

This year I am using Burpee seeds with + results, they seem like strong willed little buggers ready to grow. And with the added nutrients of good compost looks to be a good year.

Pictures....yes I agree with JCO peeps everyone loves pictures, I know I do.

Alicia you have your own little market going then? Sounds cool I am trying to do some independent sales here in my town without interfering with the farmers market since I am a huge supporter of them and was a manager for 2 years. I guess I can sell out of my truck in the front of house as long as I am on "wheels" the city can not say anything about it. There is some great markets but after gas (as you mentioned) and paying a fee to be a vendor I am spending money I would rather keep. We shall see how this year goes though I already have way over 132 plants and will double that every 3 weeks. By May I will be out of room to store them but the idea is to sell them $3-$5 a piece in plots depending on how tall they are. the stores sell them 6" high near by my home (with yellow tipped leaves) for $3 and people buy al lof them so I am thinking mine will be totally green and strong worth every penny I ask PLUS I can advertise them as "organic" (not certified though) and 100% chemical free since we use no chemicals on the sheep farm that makes the compost and all water is rain water I collect from the pole barn into food grade 55 gallon drums.

Ok that's nuff of my stuff sorry I rattle on but life is too short to not give it a chance.