Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: jokes and random funny stuff

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_6_2010-1.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	2446  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.-- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
    Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought~fortune cookie

LoL

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7_28_2009.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	2513  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.-- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
    Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought~fortune cookie

This is why I feel bad for the way our country is heading. Patriotism seems to be a negative term anymore.

The American People have no one to blame but themselves...the younger generations were never taught (and still aren't) anything about Patriotism, what it means, how it show it and why it is important to America.

This is a foot note added by me to clarify the statement above. When I speak of the younger generation not being taught the meaning of Patriotism, I am not referring to those gallant young men and women who serve in our Military or go on to further their education or get a job to support their selves and become responsible Americans. I am referring to those who walk the streets with their pants down below their ASS and others like them, young and old, with the same attitude living off the welfare of others. You and I know who they are and so do they.

Additionally, the dilution of the Natural Born American population by aliens (Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Muslims especially) who care nothing about America other than what they can take from it has further eroded the True American Way Of Life.

These usurpers don't want to be Americans...they want the free stuff our government hands out so freely, like candy to children (to everyone except Americans) and then the Government allows them be able to live in their own little communities where they have re-created their own culture and maintain their own language...never intending to learn the English language or anything else that is American. Instead the Government is forcing us to learn their language...now it's Spanish, next it will be Chinese, Japanese or Arabic...there will be no end to it unless we put a stop to it ourselves (We The People....True Americans).

Now that they are here, their votes at election time are supporting the very same people who allowed them to come here in the first place to be supported by the American Tax Payer, thus it is a self-generating system which is actually destroying America from the inside without ever firing a shot.

It has been said many times by many leaders of other countries who would like to see the Fall of America that it would come about from the inside rather than through War on American Soil.

I may be getting along in years, but myself, I'M READY TO FIGHT...and NOW.. !
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

That may be true in part, but certainly not for my family. My son is in the Arkansas National Guard and served a year in Iraq. He's probably going to Afganistan next year. He knows a little about patriotism.

The military is loaded with patriotic folks, and when they come home they become the backbone of our country.

We currently have a president and attourney general that don't care about the law or the constitution. If you are a partiot, November is your chance to send a bunch of incumbents packing and start to turn this tide.
    The best fertilizer is the farmer's shadow

Wasn't pointing a finger at you and yours Badflash or anyone individual...but at those that allow our schools to become a place that teaches homosexuality to the young children, doesn't allow prayer or Christmas parties...but does allow students to fly the American Flag upside down under the flag of Mexico...etc and the American People (parents) let them get away with it instead of rising up and putting a stop to it before it's too late. Yesterday was the time to do it right...it can still be done today, but tomorrow may be too late...!
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Members

tell us how you really feel!

I knew you weren't JCO. I too am alarmed, but all is not lost! Lets try the ballot box, then we resort to the forgotton part of the Declaration of Independance:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

If that fails, refer to the 2nd Ammendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

JCO-
    You and I need to stop crapping on the joke thread!